Monday, March 16, 2015

Nama Berita!



This past week has been a great one! One of the big things that happened was Zone Meeting--we had all of our wonderful missionaries from JB and Melaka come down to the JB chapel. We were taught more about the Restoration, and I felt the Spirit testify multiple times that it really did happen! Joseph Smith did see God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ! The Book of Mormon really is the word of God! It was awesome to feel that power and that truthfulness flood into our souls :)
We've had some awesome experiences this past week, and they've helped to solidify within me the desire to be more loving. When I think about things that have happened in my past, as well as things that have happened in the past of those that I love, I am able to see the absolute importance of being able to LOVE people. Think of all the awful things that happen when people don't have charity for their fellow men--people take their own lives, the lives of others, harming and hurting those people that are hurting just as much as they are. Wars, calamities, schemes, secret combinations, murders---the list could go on and on. Now, stop thinking about that, and look at the flip side. What would happen if we all tried a little harder to be a little better, if we all would strive to show that charity to others? I can only imagine what a world and what happier lives we all would have! I testify that Jesus is the Christ, and that He loves us! I testify that He wants us to love others. I've been able to see what happens when people don't feel that they are loved, and I've been able to see the changes that come to people who are able to feel loved. I have seen the difference; I've FELT the difference myself! I know that it is true! I love this Gospel, because it teaches us how to love God and how to love others! It teaches us that we need to repent! It teaches us that we need to forgive! It gives us a moral code that helps to shape and guide our lives.
I love you all, and I'm so excited to be able to bring this message of hope and happiness to a world in desperate need of it!
Have a wonderful day!
--Elder Mitchell





No comments:

Post a Comment