Monday, April 7, 2014

Hello Errbody

Another week, another destiny! This past week has seen some pretty great things--potential investigators, new investigators, Zone Conference in Singapore, the whole shabang! It's been an awesome adventure :)
At Zone Conference I decided to try taking notes a little differently than I have before. I've been studying the topic of humility, and that was the theme of the notes. I learned a lot about humility, and also a lot about being just a good missionary in general. 
I've had the chance to kind of sit back and reflect on my mission experience this past week. I'm so grateful for the chance to be a missionary. To share the Gospel with people all day errday--and it's not just something that missionaries do. Any and everyone can. The Gospel is one of good news. It's meant to be shared. It's meant to be given to the world.
That's about all for this week, folks. Love ya lots--Keep on keepin' on :)
Mosiah 7:33 lah!
Sincerely,
Mai Zhanglao/ 麦长老

No comments:

Post a Comment