Monday, October 14, 2013

Hello Hello Hello!

Hiya everyone!
Greetings from beautiful downtown Miri! :) This week has gone by super quick, and how eventful it has been! The first half of the week had some good proselyting time in it, and then me and my compadre journeyed forth from Miri to Singapore. He's going to be finishing someone's training over in Singapore, and I had to go and get my new companion/trainee--aka, my son! :) He's a great guy who just barely got out of high school in good ole Utah--yep, one of those eighteen-year-old, "catch-the-wave" missionaries :) It's pretty exciting. I hope that he's getting settled into Miri well.
This past weekend we were able to watch General Conference!!! So good! It was way awesome, and if you haven't yet watched it, then you need to! It's legit :) I loved every minute of it :)
I love that two of the main focuses of Conference were members+missionaries=success, and that God should be the center of our love and focus. Ultimately, these two focal points testify of the same thing: As we make God the center of our lives, we'll be more than happy to help out the missionaries and other members in bringing souls unto Christ. This is ultimately all of ours' purpose :) It truly is a glorious and happy truth, and I'm so grateful for it :) Through the power of Christ's Atonement, we can come closer to our Heavenly Father, and we can help others do this exact same thing. Pretty great :)
I hope that you're all doing swimmingly, and that life is just grand for ya! I know that the Lord loves you! This is His holy and glorious work: To bring us all back home to be with and like Him! Let's help Him out in any possible way we can! I know that this is true! :)
I love you all! God be with you till we meet/chat again :)
Mai Zhanglao :)

No comments:

Post a Comment