Monday, February 2, 2015

God Loves You! :)

To All Whom It May Concern:
How's it going?! How's life in your neck of the woods? Over here in JB we're pretty much living the dream, a real party-and-a-half :) Today I don't have too much time, nor do I want to take up too much of yours. I know that this Church is true, and that Joseph Smith really did see what he said he saw.
This past week we had the opportunity of meeting with Brother Tan. He's such an amazing guy! He's 76 years old, and is on date to be baptized on 28 February! I'm so excited for him! As we've been working with and teaching him, I've been able to feel the Spirit so strongly! The Lord has helped build my testimony as we've worked with him and helped him learn how to increase his faith in his Savior. There have been times where I've mentally questioned whether or not we should continue meeting with him...he is a pretty old guy, and everything. But then the Spirit reminds me that the Lord loves and is aware of ALL of us, because we are ALL His children! He loves Brother Tan just as much as He loves me, and He wants him to come back home to Him just as much as He wants me to. I know that we are all children of God. I know that He has established temples and restored His priesthood on the earth today to seal us to our earthly families, and to seal us to Him! He doesn't want to let us go! I love this Gospel and everything about it so much!
May God bless each of you! The Church is true! :)
I love y'all lots!
Sincerely,
Mai Zhanglao

No comments:

Post a Comment